Monday 2 October 2023

No Masterboard Again this Monday!

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card I've made but no Masterboard, I have papers that I need to use. 
I love them but they have sat unused for too long.


These are by Craft O'Clock.
The cogs are diecuts.


You can just see the inside at this angle and the robot feature on the front. This is one of my favourite techniques to hang things on Acetate.


And the mechanism inside is so brilliant, when you open it up the card comes to life and more acetate too.


The more you open it....


the better it gets until it is completely flat.


I used a stamp to place the sentiment inside the card and finished with some Stickles Glitter Glue.


I love this card it's so much fun and I plan to do more with this mechanism too. I call it a 'Pop In and Pop Out' card.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Creative Creases challenge: Anything Goes with a fun Fold #67.



8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, what a fantastic card, it looks very compliated but gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, Angela, this fun fold card is incredible! I hope your next one has a tutorial to go with it. I need to make this! Love the papers you used, as well. Thank you for playing with Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Carrie said...

Wow! This card is a masterpiece! So fun to unfold and unfold and unfold all the layers! What amazing paper crafting! ANC you’ve decorated it brilliantly! Thank you so much for sharing this show-stopper at Creative Creases Challenge!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well, I'm agog with this card, Angela. Your creativity knows no bounds, and this is a prime example!

Spyder said...

Loving this! Its just to cute for words!!
((Lyn))

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Felix, I'm back to let you know that your card is so great that we chose it as one of our winners at Creative Creases! Congrats!! Have a wonderful weekend.

Crafty Claire said...

Amazing card. I'm intrigued by the mechanism...but realistically know I don't have the patience to make one!!

Rae said...

This is one AWESOME fold! You're so deserving of the win. Thank you again for playing Creative Creases #67

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10