Wednesday 11 October 2023

WOYWW - 749 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is about then please visit the
 Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


You guessed it, I'm back in the house and card making.
It's not very exciting at the moment as I'm just getting everything sorted to make a space to work.


I'm setting up to prep. some Christmas cards as I'm doing a class for some friends and need samples and all the card cut up ready.
That's a mixture of stamps and dies on the left and card on the right.


I posted a couple of ideas here on Monday and this is one of them. I will try and keep you up dated with what follows. Plenty of time as we are not getting together until the beginning of November so all being well I should be ready......hopefully!
We need something fairly quick to make so they can go home with a finished collection of cards.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh love that C card with the layered snowflakes Angela. Good luck getting loads more done and further ideas. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love that card with the snowflake. I take it it's a die cut. I like the one from Monday with the real postage stamp, too. Sorry about Friday. Life and my aching body got in the way, Happy WOYWW from # 2.

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW. I am getting a bit of FOMO with C cards. There is a lot of wonderful creativity on the blogs. That snowflake card is gorgeous. I particularly like the font used. Ali x #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful cards. Tidying up is a nuisance - cuts in your crafting time, but so necessary. Happy WOYWW Angela #14

Annie said...

Well done you for getting so organised for your craft class. I guess quick projects are to allow time for chatting ;-)
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Mary Anne said...

I have always loves those trailing line sentiments. Just something about them makes me happy. A very pretty card, and a lovely use of your newest masterboard!

Happy WOYWW Day!
Mary Anne (8)

Neet said...

I do like the "C" card you re doing, such pretty pastel colours that work well with the icy winter theme. If I was closer I'd bob along but not this Saturday it is our interim meeting and I am chair so on my toes as to what they will throw at me in AOB. Always someone ready to stir the pot.
Hugs, Neet 9 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just lovely Angela.. I live those colours on Christmas cards but my family like traditional, so try to keep that way more these days, I like different though myself.. purple with silver or blue with silver.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and happy WOYWW 😊
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.X

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Helen said...

Fabulous card , I bet it will be popular in class . Happy woyww Helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, that card is right up my alley, gorgeous colours, an elegant design with a hint of sparkle, beautiful!! I’m sure the girls will love making those!
Hugs LLJ 15 xx

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Lovely card for the winter holidays!

Lynnecrafts said...

Fabulous C card. Catching up today. Have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Already your cards look like they're going to be outstanding! Love that example!!!

Crafty Claire said...

A lovely Christmas card. I've just started my own ones today and I also have to prep for a card class coming up soon. I'm not really in the Christmas spirit yet! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10