Wednesday 18 October 2023

WOYWW -750- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Not much to show today in fact this is what I was doing at the beginning of the week to make some note cards.


And this is one that I finished. 
Sorry that's all for today. 
Hope there'll be something new next week.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a lovely day! Hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

I think after the oceanic box with shelves you have been making you can be excused not making much this week. It's more than i did (apart from club makes). I do like how you finished off the card with the Masterboard. Love circles so this was a fab way to decorate the card. I must remember this as I do like it.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Well it's more than I do most weeks!! Love the colours on that piece, very fresh. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Short but very sweet! That notecard is fantastic, love the colours and patterns, it’s just the sort of thing I’d go for xx. Hope you have a good week!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Enjoyed your masterboard and your post below has some great circles.Love the colors Have a great week. I really enjoyed your post with the dogs and your weekend.

Glenda said...

I do like the card with circles. Could become a favorite for me. Hope your rest of the week goes well.
Glenda #15

Christine said...

Had to go visit your previous post . . . Retiform, one of my favourite techniques and yours is crisp and clean, love it
have a good week
Christine #17

Helen said...

Great card! Hope you have a good week . Helen #4

Crafting With Jack said...

I do love your masterboards. I really must have a go at one. Have a great crafty week. Angela #13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really love your retiforms. This one is a bit simpler, I think. I like how you used the bug and stamps you don't normally use. That card is awesome. I went back to see how you made it from the masterboard. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Annie said...

It might only be a short post but what a lovely card…love the colours
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Sarah Brennan said...

Short and sweet Angela. Cool retiform backgrounds. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

BJ said...

Super masterboard and love how you have used this die to highlight features for the cards. Hugs BJ#5

Empire of the Cat said...

Love the frames on your cards. Happy WOYWW! Elle #20, EOTC

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your card is lovely, and all those backgrounds will likely grow into many more of them. As always, delightful inspiration!

Lindart said...

I really like your card with the peek-a-boo on top! And I like that retiform technique as well! Have a lovely week, Lindart #19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10