Monday 23 October 2023

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Another Retiform Masterboard on the way.


First I got out my favourite Kate Crane stamps including the new Christmas collection.


I am using A3 card for this project but you could do this technique on smaller card too.
Start with several Post-it Notes to create the starting line.

 
Use a blending tool with your chosen colour and apply the first line. It is a good idea to start on the post-it notes and drag the blending tool towards the card.


You should have somnething like this when the post-it notes are removed.


Continue to apply your Post-it notes and the ink. You can use one colour or several different ones.


Continue to overlap the lines until you are happy with the patterns. Don't worry if it looks a bit messy at this stage as it will come together.


You can then add the stamping detail.

I've used abstract stamp images to create this background Masterboard.


When the Masterboard is completed it's time to create the focal images using the stamps above and Distress Oxide inks to colour them.


I stamped these and then coloured them.
I wont need all of these today but you can be sure to see them again sometime soon.


And the finished card for today.
As usual I scanned and printed the original and then using Picasa to alter one of the copied sheets to create the layering for the top.
The stitching is a stamp by Studio Light.


I finished the card with Stickles Glitter Glue though it's not easy to see it here.
Still have plenty of Masterboard left so don't be surprised if it's here again next week.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Really fabulous, Angela - I love the colours, too. Have a fun and crafty week, hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

Hello, I'm back catching up with blogs and hoping to be doing some crafting after COVID wiped me out for a bit. I do like the way you create masterboards. I look forward to seeing where those other pieces end up xx

Kyla said...

ooh loving Kate Cranes new stamps and the finished card looks really good, especially like the colour combo.
running late from WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Crafting With Jack said...

You are so good at these master boards. You must get through a lot of post it notes! Another great card. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #15

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your Masterboard is terrific, and the card even more so. You are obviously channeling Christmas energy to the max!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10