Wednesday 25 October 2023

WOYWW - 751 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


It's not very exciting as I have been tidying up ready to prep. the Christmas cards for the class I'm doing for some friends.


I got these embossing folders out but still not sure whether I will use them so we'll see.


These Christmas stamps are fairly new, by Kate Crane. I've made a new Masterboard and a card too which I posted here on Monday.


All the details for making the Masterboard can be found in the post below this one here:

So that's me done for today nice and quick just how the boss likes it Lol!

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

14 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope the class for your friends goes well! I do like your new stamps, the longer thinner snowman is fun as is the Christmas tree, I’m sure you’re going to get a lot of use out of those, the card is fab!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Mary Anne said...

Sweet! I love KC as a designer and those stamps are really cute. I love you went with a Masterboard that is not the traditional Xmas colours. It looks lovely as a background!

Getting visits in early on DDs Birthday!
Mary Anne (3)

Neet said...

Am sure the class with friends is going to be a huge success and I look forward to seeing what you show them.
That is a different card you made with the masterboard. Great idea to go with those colours, they still suggest Christmas to me but in a non traditional way. Love those trees you used.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Annie said...

Hope all goes well at your class with your friends. You’ve had a busy week getting ready so I’m sure it will be a success.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Helen said...

Hope the class goes well and you get lots done. I must crack on ! Happy woyww. Helen #4

Lynnecrafts said...

Your card is lovely and I hope you enjoy your class
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the card made with the masterboard Angela. Have fun getting more cards ready to craft with your friends. Would love to see your Clarity collection some time. Thanks for the visit. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Twiglet said...

Hope the class went well. Your card is really lovely. You made a great job of tidying - just pop round and wave your wand over my room please! x x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Another stunning masterboard Angela, you really are a, well, master at them! Such a nice card. How nice of you to put together a workshop for friends, I hope you all have a great time, one of my favourite things to do for sure. I love the S M L of the embossing folders, and I look forward to seeing why I need them!! Also, I managed to ge the KC balloon dog, and at least two months later, I still haven't used it!

BJ said...

Oh just had to scroll down to the masterboard etc, it's super, love the colour combo. Hope the class prep goes well. Hugs BJ#13 late as usual!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Whenever you say 'not very exciting' I just know there's going to be something that will catch my eye and poke at the muse. The new Kate Crane stamps are delightful, and now I've got to head over for the details on your cards! As always, thanks for the inspiration.

Lindart said...

Love the retiform background for your Christmas cards! I think I will have to try that! I haven't even thought about Christmas yet, I hues I'd better start...Your new embossing folders look like could be snow...and those new stamps are really cute! Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #18

Kyla said...

ooh bet your class will be brilliant as I love the card you have designed. Loving your recent dog photos too, you can feel their energy!
Thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Kelly said...

Hi Angela.
Coming in under the wire to see your tidy desk. Hope the class goes well.
See ya tomorrow. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10