Monday 16 October 2023

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you cards made with this Masterboard:

I haven't done any Retiform for a while so thought I'd have a play.
(If you haven't done this before you can find the instructions here:)
I love it especially when you have sets of stamps and stencils, you have no excuse now for not using that odd one in the set that hasn't seen the light of day.


All finished!
This is a combination of Aall and Create stamps and stencils with Distress Oxides.


I needed some small note cards and these are the first two. 
I cut the Masterboard to size and edged it with a matching coloured ink and attached it to the card blank.
I think this looks good without anything else added other than the sentiment.


However, I decided to try something a bit different with this one and die cut some circles which I applied over the design.
Finished both of these with a Altenew sentiment stamp and some Stickles Glitter glue.
You can decide which you like best, it's up to you but I think that die could have other posibilities too.

You may get to see some more of these as I need to send out a message to some members of the family and these simply made cards are perfect.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I so love this technique and it's on my list of things to try. So why haven't I, I wonder? Thanks for the reminder...now it's on my MUST DO list. 😜

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely cards with a very relaxing colour combo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10