Friday 6 October 2023

Friday Fun Day.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Went to see my mum on Monday and then more gardening.
It's been quite busy with hairdressers, craft club, craft show all at the weekend and lots more gardening.


The club was quite busy on Saturday.


One of the cards I made but it still needs a sentiment.


Very busy at the craft show Sunday.


The ladies here are doing a Make and Take using Powertex.


I am loving this hat, so much detail..

All this tired us all aout and that inckuded Daisy and Alfy!


It's not easy to see here but Daisy likes to use Alfred as a pillow.


Just a few more photographs of the lovely hotel in Matlock.


There were so many cupboards full of interesting items. Lots of tin toys here.


Beautiful old Victorian cups and plates.


Groceries.


Toy Theatre which were a assembled at home.


Many of the hotels here are built against the rock edge.


And this was the steps which went up to the garden.


Back indoors this is some of the bedrooms.





It was even nice to just sit and watch what was going on outside.


If you look at the photograph below you will see a row of motorbikes as this is a popular stop off place for them.



I do have a few more photos to show you but I'll save those for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

mamapez5 said...

It does look a really interesting and lovely place to stay Angela.
The craft fair looks fun too and I am sureyou found plenty there to look at. I don't do anything connected with halloween so I wouldn't choose your card, but that is a personal decision, and I still enjoy seeing other folks art takes on it. Alfie and Daisy lom as though they are enjoying a nice rest. Kate x

Annie said...

Fab photos Angela. I rather like your batty card. It did make me chuckle at you sitting looking out the window...it looks like you were sitting on the loo :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

Great photos, what a lovely trip. great to see a busy craft show, too. Hope you have a good weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wish we had a craft club here, that would be great! The pics of the hotel are fabulous, what a lovely place. My grandson liked to use me as a pillow, too! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the hotel rooms, a beautiful place to stay.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm gobsmacked by that hat - little wonder that you loved the detail on it, never mind the steampunkery feel. Wowza!!

Crafty Claire said...

That looks like a lovely place to stay and relax xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10