Friday 20 October 2023

Friday Fun Day.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


It's been a mixed up week weather wise, but some nice days too.


The gardeners in the park have been making the most of the good weather to add more plants. They certainly do look after the park.


Alfie is still only a baby and gets very tired after his walk and he knows all the best places whether you like it or not!


Toad stools doing well in the garden. This one is dark red.


These three were in the park.


Careful round these as they are poisionous.


Looks like they've woke up!
I will be surprised if you can actually see what's going on here but Daisy and Alfie are having fun.


Alfie might be the bigger dog but Daisy can stand up for herself. She has him on his back at the moment. I think she is a bit of a bully really but Alfie puts up with it. He'll get his own back later Lol!

It seems to have been dog day today so thought we'd finish with a few related funnies so here goes.




Now they seem quite appropriate I think.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Nice weather and gardenwork for the park! Here it´s raining... again.
Your dogs are sume funny fellas :-)
Those mushrooms look great.
I like the funnies - have a great Friday and weekend, hugs xXx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your funnies, I think dogs are very clever in training their 'hoomans'. My dogs always had their fave places and chairs and did not like it if strange people used them! Have a great day, and a lovely weekend, hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

Yes, they do look after the park. It's really beautiful.
Ive never seen those dark red mushrooms, but I know the red with white dots, and I also know they're poisonous. (But aren't they pretty!)
Thanks for the funnies, they made me smile on this rainy day.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

I love toadstools…those are gorgeous. I chuckled at the dogs ‘playing’…Louie and Theo ‘play’ like that 😂😂😂
Hugs,
Annie x

LA Paylor said...

omd(og) the funnies are so funny
LeeAnna and MIlo

mamapez5 said...

It is good to see the park being so well cared for and all those plants will be beautiful come the spring.
I smiled at Alfie and Daisy. It is hard to tell which end is which, but they are obviously having fun. I hoe you have a fun week too and don't get washed away by all that rain. Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My sincere apologies for taking so long to get here. The gardeners in the park seem to be very busy all the time. Looks like there will be some spring flowers in the offing.

Had to laugh at Alfie and Daisy. She is a bit of a bully!!

Loved the funnies, especially the one about playing dumb to get more treats. SO true. Hope your weekend was the best, dear.

Crafty Claire said...

Those toadstools are splendid. Not for the curious dog though!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, those dog antics are a delight, and then there are the cartoons. I am perfectly certain that they are a real-life depiction of the ways in which dogs train us all. Happy week, my friend - keep warm and dry and away from those poisonous mushrooms!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10