Friday 27 October 2023

Friday Fun Day.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

A walk in the park as usual but actually there was nothing usual this week.


There has been water everywhere but thank goodness no flooding where we live but other parts of Lincoln were not so lucky but we have had to take more water from the pond again.


We walked the dogs but Daisy looks more comfy wrapped up in her fleecy jacket. She did not seem impressed with the rain at all. Alfie is somewhere around!


I've never seen the lake as high as this.


We went over to visit my mum on Monday and the Care Home is all decorated for Halloween. 
Just hope they don't scare the people who live there!



I rather liked the way they had decorated the Christmas tree which has now become a Halloween tree.

The rest of my week has been spent preparing some Christmas cards for a craft day with some friends next month.

I'm going to finish there but a few smile worthy pics. Not my two but very typical Schnauzer activities.


This is why they get so scruffy!


And they are good at flying too.


And if you don't let them have enough excercise they are quick to complain.


Just wish they would learn some other tunes!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, your area got a LOT of water. Not sure if I were a dog, I would want to take a walk in the rain.

The decorations in the Care Home are clever and well done. I liked the Halloween tree. It will be ready to decorate for Christmas soon.

Adorable dog humor. So cute and clever. Have a great weekend, dear Angela.

Annie said...

I think there are areas round here that have had more water than I've ever seen but thankfully we have remaimed safe and sound. I love the care home's decorations...I just hope the residents do too :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

I remeber floods all roud Lincoln when i was there. We have a lot of floods here as I am near the Rhine and we live in the lowlands! Love your flying Schnautzers! Hugs, Valerie

Lisca said...

I'm glad you haven't been flooded. That storm was a nasty one!
I love the Halloween decorations at the care home. Indeed I hope they don't scare the residents.
Your schnauzer pics made me smile.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That Halloween tree is an awesome idea for your mom's care home. One of my grandson's was able to tour a care home this week, costumed to the max, and thoroughly enjoyed meeting all those lovely peeps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10