Friday 13 October 2023

Friday Fun Day

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Just a few more photos of our trip to Matlock Baths Derbyshire.


This is a very old bridge.


This was displayed in one of the shops which seemed unusual as Matlock is no where near the coast. Bet you can see my reflection too.

But on to this week:


Alfie having a rest after his walk.


Hope you can see this little bird on the fountain, it was enjoying a shower.



Went to see my mum on Monday, just stopped for a cup of tea on the way.


Alfie again. he was looking through the window but I distracted him.


As Tuesday was such a lovely day we took the dogs to Anderby Creek near Mablethorpe.


As you can see it was very quiet.


I took this photograph of the shop as a friend mentioned she remebered it from being a child and wondered if it was still there. It's very old and had closed before Covid started but looks like someone has opened it again.


We went round the back with the dogs and had coffee, very nice too.


This was Daisy waiting for hubby to come back with the coffee.

And if that's not enough smiles here are a few more:





And that's Schnauzers for you!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

Haha, great funnies! Made me smile!
And I enjoyed seeing that Jubilee bridge. I have never seen a bridge like that.
The diver's helmet is great. Very steampunkish.
You say it was a lovely day on Tuesday but in your photo the sky is very grey. But your hubby is wearing short sleeves, so it must have been very mild. Your 'boys' will have loved it.
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I like the curved bridges. Arches are very satisfying, for me anyway.
It is nice to see a little bird enjoying the shower. We don't get many at ours but one does pop down occasionally.
The creek looks very deserted and a good place to take the dogs for a walk. I am sure they enjoyed it, and had a nice rest when they got back home.
It is good to see some smaller businesses that have survived Covid. It was a hard time for them all, but a few are coming back to life now.
Great fun schnauzer photos too. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Love the water-pics!
And so nice you could visit your Mom, thanks for the reminder, I wanted to WhatsApp Bro that this always was her lucky day (any Friday 13th).
Wonderful that shop opened after Covid! And it´s such a cute one, too.
To a happy Friday xXx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful funnies, and I loved the photos of Matlock and Mablethorpe. My Auntie Bertha used to live in Mablethorpe, and when I visited her she always sent me back to college with a huge food parcel full of home-made goodies. Nice memories! Happy Friday. Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I love how Alfie is lying in the first pic....Milly often lies like that and it always makes me smile. It never looks really comfy but it obviously is. We both have pics of birds this week but mine is rather more gruesome lol.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, I am SO sorry I missed visiting you last week. I just never made it, but I will eventually go back and see what I missed.

I really like that old diver's helmet. It was fun to see, even if the town is nowhere near the coast.

The Jubilee Bridge is beautiful. I liked the arches. It was a lovely old bridge.

Glad you had a chance to see your mother this week. I know you are glad all that packing and selling/donating is over.

Alfie and Daisy look like they had fun down by the water. Nice a few shops are back after Covid.

The funnies were adorable. Some dogs were made to dress up and these were all fun to see. Have a super rest of Friday and a wonderful weekend and new week.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

It's always a delight to see your travels in the area - it's a far way from our neck of the woods, and so many interesting things to see! Happy week to you and yours, Angela...sending a wave from far-flung Canada! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10