Monday 9 October 2023

Masterboard Monday with Left-Overs.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this left-over Masterboard:


This was the original A3 design using Paper Artsy stamps.


And this was the first card I made with a small piece of the Masterboard layered onto matching coloured cards.
The postage stamp is a real one and just finishes off the design so well. I try to save these as they make great embellishments for free.

Using the Left-over I made this.....


The extra card was just smooshed with matching ink.
The snowflakes are by Tim Holtz dies and the sentiment stamp is by Lawn Fawn.


Making your cards like this would give you lots of finished cards from just two A3 masterboards.


And if you are not a lover of masterboards you can do the same with those magazine freebies too.


I used two A4 sheets for this one which will easily give you four cards on 6"x 6" card blanks.


I finished these two with Stickles Glitter Glue.

Hope you like them.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards, love the frosty colours. Hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous Christmas cards. Love them all x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love how you've used that stamp on the first one, Angela - it's just the quintessential touch for it!

Crafty Claire said...

A great way to use up magazine papers and make quick cards at the same time x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10