Monday 30 October 2023

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Retiform Masterboard:


Made this with Kate Crane stamps and stencils by Carabelle.
If you missed me making this you can find the process here:

So here is my next card with this Masterboard.


You may remember my card from last week using this Masterboard but if you missed it you can find it here:


I decorated the card blank first and then ripped two pieces of Masterboard to add on both sides and a strip for the bottom to hold the sentiment.
I edged all of these with a matching colour of ink using a blending tool before attaching them to the card.

I so love these sweet deer stamps by Kate Crane. 
I used Tim Holtz Watercolour pencils to colour them and some Stickles Glitter Glue to finish. I've added a little shading too with a grey watercolour pencil. 
The stitching and sentiment stamps are from my stash.

Hope you like it and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cards, I love those deer, too! Hope your doggies are doing well. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Your Retiform Masterboards are always a treat, and this card is delightful. I'm in envy of your stamp and card stash, my friend. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10