Wednesday 1 November 2023

WOYWW - 752 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


I think I confused some of you last week as I'm still getting ready for the craft day with my friends, it's actually next week on Thursday. 


These are some Christmas papers that I printed off.


However I did go to the Craft Club last Saturday and we made an interesting card that I've not done before.

Nice tidy desk, card, scissors, folders with card, 3D tape and my trimmer, all ready to start.


We used an IndigoBlu stamp and stamped two images and then cut parts away before mounting the top layer.

Not really the desk you expected to see but still nice to see something different occasionally.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

It's good to make unusual cards sometimes, and might spark some ideas... in fact one is ticking now.. might have to write it down so I don't forget! I'll be going to work soon and that will put things out of mind...
Happy WOYWW Helen #5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s an interesting technique and makes for a very appealing card! I’m glad you enjoyed the workshop!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Mary Anne said...

I agree - fab technique and wonderful card. And you will se I am all Masterboard-y myself this week LOL! Now if only can use them...
Flying visit before knitting…
Mary Anne (3)

Julia Dunnit said...

It's always lovely to see your desk and posts, you underestimate our interest! I like the indigo blue stamp, I have a couple from that collection, interesting method for the card....so noted!! Love the reindeeer cards in your previous ost too, that masterboard is probably up there amongst my faves.

My name is Cindy said...

Love that idea, already thinking do I have something I could use..... Enjoy time with your friends o n Thursday - crikey that's tomorrow!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the delicate colours, especially the left one. Interesting technique. Happy WOYWW. Angela #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love the card and fun colors. I checked out your 2 other posts as I love seeing the dogs. Friends have a Schnauzer and I've always loved their playfulness. Stay warm and enjoy November.

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your card and enjoy your workshop - is it tomorrow?
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 2 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and your desk looks enviable, wow. I need to tidy up again! Hugs, Valerie

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits at the hotel. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier, I was brought in by ambulance with suspected heart failure and discharged with borderline pneumonia!! The ambulance men said I didn't need any money cos they would bring me home . . . .got that wrong didn't they!!
Love the cards you made, what a clever idea. They look really gorgeous.
Hope you have a good weekend
Christine #16

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. I think I have that Christmas paper in my stash - looks familiar. Gorgeous cards and an interesting technique. Ali x #14

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always something fun to see - I like the idea of cutting parts away for your card, and now my brain is off squirrelling away. :D

BJ said...

Super Saturday craft club, those cards are great. Hope the boiler is OK, ours is being serviced soon too. Hugs BJ#13

Lindart said...

That is an unusual card! Nice desk, getting ready for Christmas cards which I haven't even thought about yet, but I better get going! Good idea to print your own Christmas backgrounds! Have a great week, thanks for your visit, Lindart #19

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10