Monday 27 November 2023

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I make no apologies that you are seeing this Masterboard again. 
I had some small pieces left-over from another card project and we all hate to waste card with such a great pattern so I used it to make a simple card which only needs small pieces and some form of decoration.

I had already stamped, coloured and fussy cut some of the characters which I would later use to add detail to the card.

So here goes.

  • Simply cut two pieces of Masterboard and attach them to the card blank. 
  • Take a piece of white card and cut to size then tear along it's length and attach over the masterboard pieces.
  • Cut a narrow strip of the white card and edge with an appropriate colour of ink and add a sentiment then attach to the card.
  • Colour and fussy cut your chosen character. I added Stickles Glitter Glue to the hat, buttons and created a few snow drops too.

If you look closely you will see that I've added some Goggly Eyes too which I had forgotten I even still had but I think they work really well. 

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your CARDS are wonderful, I love the snowman and the reindeer. I haven't started on any cards yet, but I have started on the Christmas biscuits if that counts!? Hugs, Valerie

R's Rue said...

So pretty. I love it
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Wonderful card, Angela...you are a creative after my own heart, utilizing every square inch of an outstanding paper. Rock on, my card-making wild woman! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10