Wednesday 15 November 2023

WOYWW -754 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Sorry but I've not done anything with the Stamp Masterboards yet but these are a few samples of the cards my friends made last week at our Craft Day.


I shall probably make some more of these.


This is the one on the left.
I am really getting in to these with the pop out mechanism and my friends managed them too with a little help.


I rather like this one and think it would make a nice base for a Nativity scene too.


And of course we have to include some snowflakes. These are really quick to make once you've cut everything out.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

Your pop out cards look fabulous, I never attempt anything so intricate! The snowflake cards are so pretty, too. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous cards Angela! I am intrigued by the pop out and the one that looks a bit like a 'house' - I thought nativity too!! I'm not sure recipients enjoy those kind of cards but I love 'em!! Think desks will be very Christmassy today!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindyxx #12

Valerie-Jael said...

Tidy desk and lovely pop-out ones. Have a happy day, hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

Those pop our cards are really lovely....such a clever design. I love the snowflakes ones too.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You really do make interesting and lovely cards! The pop up ones are great but my favourites are the snowflakes and little houses, they’re the ones I’d buy in the shops! Have a great week,
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely Christmas cards. I love that diecut “Joy”. The pale blue ones are so pretty. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Lynnecrafts said...

Wonderful pop out cards. I love the engineering of them. Your snowflake cards are lovely, too.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

BJ said...

Quick and easy snowflake cards that just what I need, thanks for the inspiration... Hugs BJ#13

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Ido agree Angela, that particular popup creates such an obvious roof shape that a nativity would be perfect! Lovely cards that you've all been making, it's so nice to see all the ideas.

Neet said...

I too like paper engineering and you are quite right, that one you show would make a great nativity scene. It's the perfect shape for the manger to be underneath/inside.
I always made some engineered cards for about six people but I think they will get straight forward ones this year.
Must get my sister's birthday card done today.
Hugs, Neet 7

Sarah Brennan said...

A great base for a nativity card indeed Angela. Great cards, especially the pop out ones. Happy belated WOYWW Sarah #1

Lindart said...

Wow! What fun cards! I've never really played with pop-up cards before. Yours are wonderful! I liked your suggestion for my card, fussy cutting the fairy, it worked very well! Thank you! Have a great week, Lindart #18

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Fabulous cards, Angela - you are obviously such a great teacher, and I love it that you manage to find the time to create with your friends. You are inspiration+, my friend.

Twiglet said...

That little pop out mechanism would be perfect for a little nativity scene - great idea. x x Jo

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Such a lovely selection of cards. Ali x #16

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10