Friday 17 November 2023

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.



Visited Downtown near Grantham, a large shopping Mall.


They have a large garden centre with fish and I just had to have a look at them. 
They are so colourful.

And of course they are setting up for Christmas too.



Back home are two comfy dogs......


Daisy and Alfie had just been for their hair cut and were very tired as I'm sure you can see.


It's a dogs Life!


If you haven't seen these already they are samples from the craft day I organised for some friends last week. We had a great day.




One of my friends gave me these gorgeous flowers as  a thank you for organising everything.


And a few Schnauzer thoughts to finish.





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those fish are beautiful. Sp glad you took photos.

WOW. You captured Santa in all his glory.

Daisy and Alfie sure got a cut. Just got my hair cut and I am freezing right now, so I hope the dogs aren't.

Those are some incredible cards, Angela. It reinforces why I never make cards. You did a fabulous job and it is obvious others thought so, too!!!

Loved the funnies. The first one had me laughing. Thanks for sharing them. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, dear Angela.

Annie said...

We used to have an aquarium when our family were growing up and had a lot of pleasure from it....we used to breed guppies and it was magical seeing the children watching them give birth :-)
Love your funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

I always had to change trains at Grantham when I was travelling to Lincoln. Love the fishes, so beautiful. And yes, it must be very exhausting for the doggies to get their hair cut! Hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

I always used to visit the fish section of our big garden centres in UK, and we had several withing a small area. But fish in an aquarium are not common here. I lovethe idea of having some tropicals again, (we left a huge tank with lovely fish for the buyers of our house), but I don't know where we would begin to get supplies or fish here. It probably gets too warm for them in the summer.
Well done on organising a craft session. I bet it was fun, and you all made some lovely pieces. Nice flowers too. A hug for two tired doggies. Kate x

Lisca said...

What a lovely aquarium. We used to have a large aquarium at the hospice where I worked. But here in southern Spain, I have never seen an aquarium, apart from in a restaurant where you can choose the fish that you want to eat.
Lovely cards and lovely roses.
Thanks for the smiles,
Hugs,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Great Santa photo, Angela, and I loved seeing all the cards from the craft day you organized. Those are some very lucky friends, and from the flowers it's obvious you were well appreciated. As always, thanks for the funnies, and happy week to you as we near the end of the month. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10