Monday 20 November 2023

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



You may remember seeing this Masterboard before, made using Kate Crane stamps and the Retiform technique. 
I make no apologies for using it again as it's just perfect for my Christmas cards.
I scanned this to save and use again and you can alter the original design too, I use Picasa Photo Viewer it's easy to use which I've done with the papers I used for the inside of this card.

If you missed me making this Masterboard you can find the details here:
I've also made other cards using this masterboard and you can find them Here: and Here:

And today these are the products I've used for this card:


Hope you like it.


Don't you just love these Reindeer. Their sweet faces can't help but make you smile.
I used some of the original Masterboard at the sides and tucked behind it in the centre one that I had altered using Picasa Photo Viewer and inside too.
Also used some Stickles Glitter Glue on their nose and hat.


And so to the inside.


I still enjoy opening these cards no matter how often I make them.


I used one of my favourite stitched stamps to edge the card.


And you might know that little Balloon dog is joining in the party too.

Hope your week is full of crafting fun.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Kyla said...

ooh loving these makes and masterboard (bet when they were invented no one realised what we would use post it notes for!), the idea of digitally scanning etc is brilliant I would never have thought of that. Also loving the deer stamps and also your pop out cards on your WOYWW update.
Thanks for visiting my desk already
Kyla

Helen said...

Yes!! those reindeer did make me smile, they've wonderful. It's an amazing card.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

WOW! That's an amazing card, Angela - you always have me agog with your card creativity, and I do nothing but hang my mouth open every time you introduce a new one. Well done!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10