Wednesday, 9 September 2026

woyww - 901 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

       Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!

I'm busy at the moment getting some Christmas card projects ready for my friends to put together when they have their class with me.



There's a mixture of card and paper here, Dreamees, Funky Fossil, The Works and Dovecraft. As I'm just starting a new card design I've not yet decided what to use.



I know that some of you don't make Christmas cards quite so early but I like to get these ready in plenty of time just in case!

So that's me done for today, well not really as I've got to go back and prep. more cards Lol!

If you're interested I'll show you the finished cards when they're all complete.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

11 comments:

Helen said...

I have decided not doing cards this year, maybe one or two for close family . won't be back in full action in time i think. helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I don’t mind seeing Christmas cards, I’ve been knitting and sewing festive stuff for weeks now lol! I’ve got seven or so fairs lined up and you need a lot of stock 🥰🥰
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Annie said...

Always love to see what you’re making. My thoughts are heading towards Christmas making too.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

lisa said...

Your Christmas card prep is looking good, although, yes, it's a bit early for me. I'm more last minute!! Prepping projects for classes is so time consuming isn't it. It always takes longer than you think. Good Luck with it all and yes please to the finished cards when their done. Have a good week. Hugs Lisa #10

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Hi, Angela! You are smart to start working on your Christmas cards early, as the Holidays can be quite hectic. I still have one more Birthday card for my daughter and Halloween cards for my grandsons to make, before I start working on Christmas cards. BTW, your cabin studio looks so quaint. Happy WOYWW!

BJ said...

Went out this morning to try and get away from all the works....road covered in mud now, oh my. Sorry you had to go through this as well. We'll be left with an extra 40ish vehicles trying to exit the cul-de-sac at a hairpin bend and blind off set junction only to emerge on our road which essentially has only one lane as parking the other side emerging onto the duel carriageway which has a right turn which lots of people use as a u turn. Just imagine this access with loads of HGVs on it and it is hell. Glad I won't have to go out in the rush hours but hubby sleeps that side of the house and is is often woken to horns or screeches at the junction. I guess that will be his problem as he refuses to even consider moving. Oh sorry, not having a good day, relations with husband are very frayed at the moment and trying to get another appt at the doctors as the medication has made things worse.
Back to your desk, some nice Chrimbo supplies there. Hugs Bj#7

Elizabeth said...

I don't make cards now. Don't do Christmas either but it's lovely to see your completed cards. It occurs to me that you are making the equivalent of my homemade kits but for cards, not scrapbook pages. I imagine there's quite a lot of work involved in designing them and then putting them together. Have a good week and take care. Elizabeth #14

Twiglet said...

Well done on your C card prep. Annie gave me some sparkly net which I am going to use for mine.x x Jo 🌈

Lynnecrafts said...

I’m sure your attendees will love your Xmas card workshop, especially given your planning.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5xx

Sarah Brennan said...

All the best sorting projects ready for your group Angela. You can't start too soon. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Kyla said...

Oh fair play, I try to make cards in January to get at least some done, need to think about making some like you too. Kyla

Blogs I follow

01 09 10