Wednesday, 9 September 2026

woyww - 901 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

       Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!

I'm busy at the moment getting some Christmas card projects ready for my friends to put together when they have their class with me.



There's a mixture of card and paper here, Dreamees, Funky Fossil, The Works and Dovecraft. As I'm just starting a new card design I've not yet decided what to use.



I know that some of you don't make Christmas cards quite so early but I like to get these ready in plenty of time just in case!

So that's me done for today, well not really as I've got to go back and prep. more cards Lol!

If you're interested I'll show you the finished cards when they're all complete.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Helen said...

I have decided not doing cards this year, maybe one or two for close family . won't be back in full action in time i think. helen #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I don’t mind seeing Christmas cards, I’ve been knitting and sewing festive stuff for weeks now lol! I’ve got seven or so fairs lined up and you need a lot of stock 🥰🥰
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Blogs I follow

01 09 10