Monday, 14 September 2026

Make it on Monday.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you something a bit different than you normally see here on a Monday. 
I'm working on images for next years Calendar and have another Schnauzer Ai photograph.
Some of you may have seen some of these before if you visit my facebook page.


The weather has changed too and we're all going out with our umbrellas and raincoats and the dogs are set up and ready for the weather too.


And if the rain stops we'll be off for a little shopping trip too.

Hope that made you smile a little.
Other than that I'm busy working on Christmas card designs but you'll get to see some of these soon. 

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10