Monday, 28 September 2026

Make it on Monday.

     Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I've been busy making Christmas cards, I know it may seem early but I have a class at the beginning of Novemeber to run and need to try and get ahead if I can as I know there are lots of other jobs to do at this time of the year.



Finished these now and they look like this......


Mounted onto coloured card and then onto the card blanks and of course a little Stickles Glitter Glue to finish.


I had a few that I added die cut trees on to them. Might make a few more of these. Another great way to use up that left over card.

I now have 32 Christmas cards at the ready.

Now what next? You'll have to wait and see!

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10