Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
It's been another fun week here in Lincoln with the Steampunk Festival.
Thought you might like to see a few of these.
Happy people despite the rain.
It's so good to see so many happy faces.
There are lots more photos but I'll show you more next Friday or we'll be here all day Lol!
Other than that we have also been to the seaside. As the children are going back to school this week it was fairly quiet so we popped over to Anderby Creek.
Our trip was quiet but you can see the queue of traffic coming away from the coast.
I wonder if you know the difference between Seals and Sea Lions?
These are Seals but how do I know this?
We have not actually walked along here before and when I first saw these three I thought they were real people but.......
That might be the start of some new art work soon.
Back soon.
Have a great weekend everyone and
thanks for stopping by.
Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.
Angela x











.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment