Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi Workdesk friends.
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".
If you don't know what this is all about then please visit Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.
So here is my desk on this very special day!
We're all looking back to earlier days.
I know this is not so old but it is still one of my happiest memories of being part of this fabulous group.
I love you all.
If it hadn't been for woyww I wouldn't still be blogging now.
You all gave me reason to keep going.
As I was still doing lots of sewing then this is a sample I did for Lavinia Stamps, created on one of her download designs with the addition of my embroidery and some quilting too.
If you want to see more about it you can find some of it here:
So that's me done for today.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks for some great memories.
I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww
and
happy crafting,
happy crafting,
Angela x
No comments:
Post a Comment