Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi Workdesk friends.
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".
If you don't know what this is all about then please visit Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.
So here is my desk on this very special day!
We're all looking back to earlier days.
I know this is not so old but it is still one of my happiest memories of being part of this fabulous group.
I love you all.
If it hadn't been for woyww I wouldn't still be blogging now.
You all gave me reason to keep going.
As I was still doing lots of sewing then this is a sample I did for Lavinia Stamps, created on one of her download designs with the addition of my embroidery and some quilting too.
If you want to see more about it you can find some of it here:
So that's me done for today.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks for some great memories.
I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww
and
happy crafting,
happy crafting,
Angela x
18 comments:
happy 900! a great group to be part of , Helen #4
Happy 900th WOYWW!! It has been really good to get to know you over the past few years and marvel at your amazing crafts. That embroidery is stunning!!! Wow, you’re so talented, maybe you’d consider doing a bit more sewing, I have lots to learn from you!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx
It's such a special group to be part of isn't it? So many wonderful friendships have been made. Thanks for being one of those.
Hugs,
Annie x #8
Oh happy days....I can post here, I haven't used my BLOG much, and upset with the fact I cannot post photos. No one local to help and I've read about so much but it don't work. I use Facebook to keep up with family, friends, new ideas for creating Junk Journals/Mixed Media but remarried, Celebrated 21 years Aug 21 and enjoying lots of adventures. Hope things are great your way and I loved seeing all your fun photos on the side...Cutest little dogs....this is one thing I miss , but we have 1 cat in the house 17 yrs old and we have conversations every day ! Best Wishes to You and Yours
Happy 900th! I love that early piece of yours! Susan #14
Aw that lovely photo of us all - makes me think we must live every day to the full! And... Try and meet up again soon.. Happy 900th post! x x Jo 🌈
Happy Week 900 WOYWW!
The gardener is trimming the hedges outside my window so hoping to sneak in while he has lunch. Toooo loud.
Fabulous photo of some of the WOYWW crowd, but OMG that embroidery is so stunning I can look at nothing else. Just gorgeous.
See you for 1000...
Mary Anne (1)
Happy 900th WOYWW! I love the embroidery - it is stunning. Like you, I loved that Crop- the first time I had met many of the deskers in person. I would love another one. With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19
Agreed! The fellowship amongst the WOYWW group motivates us to keep creating and blogging. Peace and happy 900th!
Lovely to catch up, Angela! That early piece you made is incredible ~ just beautiful! I'm glad to hear you have your own Playhouse and I had a look through the photos of the build! I hope you can post some updated photos of the inside. Happy WOYWW 900! Hugs, Darnell
I, for one, am glad you are still here. So many lovely participants have left and stopped blogging over the years and that makes me wonder how they are and what they are doing now. I'm told quite a few may have moved on to other outlets - Facebook, Instagram or even YouTube. The sample you did is absolutely stunning! Have a great week. Elizabeth #27
So lovely to hear from you, Angela! Indeed it was WOYWW that kept me running my blog for almost 10 years. I like looking back on my projects because they always bring back memories in the form of feelings. That's definitely an advantage over IG where things disappear off the screen quickly and it's more difficult to find stuff. Loving this quilted/embroidered project - it must have taken ages! Happy #900! xx zsuzsa #23
Hi Angela It's so lovely to catch up with you after all this time. I'd forgotten what a welcoming community this is and now I've resurrected my blog I must keep it going. Your Lavina embroidery is just beautiful. Hugs Lisa #17
Goodmorning! It's so good to 'see' you, you are the one that is always there and I somehow just relied on that. "there will be new participants, there will be ladies absent and I'll wonder where they went but "felix" will defenitely on the list!" And wow girl, that embroidery piece is wonderful! Thanks for your comment on my blog, my 'work project' with the old book will take years I'm afraid for it's an 'in between - without deadline - project' so I/we don't work on it every week. But I'll try and take a photo every time it's on my desk and show how it looks next time I join in. I am looking for 'free/spare time' to visit some blogposts all through the coming days so by the end of the week I hope to have visit all desks on the list - as an 'old woyww-participant' I just wanted to celebrate this 900th anniversary so badly and it's so lovely to 'bloghop' to all the wednesday-desks again.It's good to see all the creativity that is still going on, and visit long-time-no-see desks/ladies! Congrats to you too for the 900th woyww, keep up the good spirit and have a nice weekend. Love from the Netherlands, Marit #24
I tried commenting several times yesterday but my comment refused to publish. Thanks for being a part of WOYWW. Happy 900th. Sarah
wow amazing stitching and loving your update on the steam punk festival too. Kyla
So happy you kept blogging or we wouldn't have met. We are all so blessed by this group.
Creative Blessings & Hugs! Kelly #26
Glad you kept going with your blog. always so much interesting stuff going on! Belated 900th WOYWW, it has been really interesting seeing some old faces - but has taken me even longer than usual to get round. Remember the days when it was over 100? I don't think I ever made it all the way. Got sidetracked by your steampunk photos when I popped over - that looks fun! Anyhoo, see you tomorrow? Love n hugs Cindyxx
Post a Comment