Monday, 31 August 2026

Masterboard Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I used this Masterboard which you may remember seeing me put together last week:

If not you can find it here:


Now we're a bit further on.


A few more additions and everything attached.


These are the stencils I used plus some spraying and stamping to complete the design.


It now looks like this.

But I didn't stop there........

You may remember seeing the start of some new pages in my Art Journal last week.


All of these things were meant for each other though it wasn't obvious at the time!


Well now it is and hope you like the results.



Only used a small section of the masterboard to cut out the sun's rays and finished it with stickles glitter glue for a bit of shine. 
There's plenty left for another time.

Hope you're having a sunny day too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10