Wednesday, 5 August 2026

WOYWW - 896 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

      Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


Been working on a birthday card.


This is it finished.
He who will receive it will not be anywhere near here so it's fine for you to see it.

I love this stamp, it's very useful. 
By Honey Doo Crafts.
The background is also a stamp but can't remember at the moment what make it is. Good for backgrounds though.


On the side an old Dylusions stamp set.....now I might just have a play with that again soon.


I have been playing with some other old stuff too. Tim Holtz papers.


Looks a bit Halloweenish but I just thought they would look good in my Grid journal.



Not sure what I will finally do with these but it's very relaxing doing them as I don't really think much just cut, rip and tear then attach the bit's, add an image and some texture and that's your lot, just about.

If I'm stuck for a card, I just cut one of the grids and mount it onto a card blank, add a sentiment and you've got it made. Love it X

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

8 comments:

Helen said...

Loving the birthday cake stamp on the card, and the background is fun too. Well done for using some old papers for your grid journal! Can't tell you my number today as there is no linky tool! Happy WOYWW Helen

ukmaryanne said...

Happy pre-knitting WOYWW!
I still have loads of old TH papers and am trying to kill a paper pad making my daily journals! I do like those papers and the birthday stamp is rather cute. I love hearing you process your thoughts in your posts!
Mary Anne (3)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those stamps and stencils are brilliant, I love the poisons background, perfect for anything steampunk! And those grids are a great way to quickly make a card too, clever!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

BJ said...

Oh super house stamps and love the grid journal and the fact that you can cut one out for a card when required. Having a bit of a day here again with all the 3 building developments conflicting!!!Just vacuumed my air-con machine so now it's working better phew I thought I was dying. Hugs BJ#4

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Hi Angela! That B-day cake stamp reminds me of an old Tim Holtz stamp I have. Speaking of TH, I love the paper you're working with featuring the vintage labels. BTW, thanks for letting me know that Sarah's link was up. Peace to you and yours, my friend!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You're welcome x

Annie said...

I’ve not posted today because we only got back yesterday from a few days away in the caravan and I’d nothing to show and tell. I love the birthday cake stamp….very useful. It’s been really busy here today…think I’ve been missed lol.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lynnecrafts said...

Sorry to hear you were at the hospital as well yesterday. I hope all goes well and you’re feeling better. I love your birthday card.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx

Blogs I follow

01 09 10