Friday, 21 August 2026

Friday Fun Day with lots of Smiles.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

We've had lots of rain this week which we needed so not much going on in the garden but we did go to the Fishfarm and guess what we arrived home with a new fish.

 
I love visiting this fish farm it's such a lovely relaxing place.



You can't really see how big these boys are but trust me they were big.


These are a bit younger and more my price range.
It's not just that but I like to see them develop too.


And this is what we came home with as I don't have a yellow fish.....well I do now and he/she is settling in nicely.

While I was in the garden I noticed this.........


I wonder if you can see who's in there?


Hubby thought he was stuck in there and got him out but he obviously likes it because he came back so we've tipped it up slightly so froggie can get in and out as it likes.

Other than the fish farm we joined some friends for an afternoon of smiles.


This was just as everyone was leaving but it was a lovely day.
The hat is mine. I've had that for years but you have to take care of it as it's made of paper.....who would have thought that.

If you haven't seen it before you might like this.


Another of my Ai pics.
Though at the moment this one might be more appropriate...


What do you think?

This may be the last time I use this laptop as I have another one about to arrive as this poor thing is not behaving well. Despite having some work done on it about a year ago it's playing up again so not spending anymore time or money on it I'm afraid.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10