Friday, 14 August 2026

Friday Fun Day.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I have to admit to being a bit obsessed with the Ai schnauzer pics I've been working on one with Daisy and Alfie.
This is one of the most recent.


This was the original photo.

My beautiful Daisy and Alfie.

It amazes me how it slightly adjusts the photo as well as adding the background and clothing for the dogs.
I love it and hope you like it too.


This is yet another slight adjustment of Daisy on the right by the Ai not me, she's sitting down now.

I am loving playing with this.

Not done much else as it's been too warm but we did have some visitors, hubby's sister and brother in-law who had been to the showground for an Antique Collectors Market.

I'm trying to avoid the sun after my unexpected hospital visit last week but think it's getting better.

Dog walks are now shorter than usual.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.

Angela x

1 comment:

Lisca said...

Unexpected hospital visit? I scrolled back but could't find anything about that. What happened? Sunstroke?
Great steampunk image of the dogs! (even if it is AI) You could do a Christmassy one and send them as cards.
Enjoy your summer weekend,
Lisca

Blogs I follow

01 09 10