Monday, 10 August 2026

Make it On Monday.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you an old card and a new one:


I made this ages ago and then put the stamps away and forgot about them and what do you know it's here again!
The cake stamp is by Honey Doo Crafts.


I've used a Stampendous 'Streamers' for the background and added some Stickles glitter glue. I stamped this with first and second generation ink to give a faded look. I like this as it gives depth to the background.
The cake was stamped twise, once with yellow card and once with multi coloured card. 
Next I cut out the icing and added it to the second stamped image. Cut it out and position it on the background design.
Finish with a sentiment and Stickles glitter glue to the spots.
A small amount of watercolour pencil at the bottom of the cake helps to ground it.


If that's not enough I had a play with the cake colour using my Photo editing program.
What fun is that and you can make it any colour you like.

Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10