Friday, 28 August 2026

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week. 

We decided to go out on Tuesday as it was our Wedding Anniversary.


Nothing too special unless you like garden centres but it was a lovely day.


I love these guys.

These pieces of wood are interesting and are meant for fish tanks but bet I could have fun making things with them.

I can't resist checking the fish out but some of you wont be surprised at that!

Sorry about the light shining on the tank.

These were the outdoor fish mostly gold fish and a few small Koi.

Nice pond but couldn't see any fish.

Of course we had to have lunch which I might say was very tasty.

Other than that the grapes are starting to ripen in the garden.

But this makes them look much bigger than they actually are.

However, there are lots of them.


A few walks in the park to finish off today.

oo0oo

I know some of you have been wondering about something I mentioned about feeling dizzy, I'm seeing the doctor today as it's not gone away but all the tests they did at the hospital were clear. 
I have my suspicions, fingers crossed we get to the bottom of it soon.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10