Friday, 11 September 2026

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

    Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Daisy and Alfie are helping with the gardening.


Alfie is chewing up the Wisteria and Daisy is having a sniff round just in case something interesting turns up.


The grapes are looking good though they are still a bit sharp to the taste. I'm adding them to my breakfast cereal, very tasty.


After the gardening is done for today we have two lazy dogs.


Hubby must have very tasty jeans.


Alfie decided he liked this towel.
He's giving me the "this is mine" look.

And is now using it as a cushion.


But he does like this spot too.
It faces the front door and the sun shines through the window straight at him.


It must be very comfy!


Been in the park too and found this Fungi, love the colours.

I'll finish off today with a few pics from the Steampunk festival.






I think that's enough for today. 

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

Leave me a comment and I'll pop over to see what you've been up to this week too.

Angela x

2 comments:

Lisca said...

Thank you for the lovely photos of the Steampunk festival. I always love seeing all those amazing costumes. People really can let their creativity run riot.
Well done for growing your own grapes. They probably need a lot more sun to be sweeter, but as you say, you can have them with your breakfast.
Daisy and Alfie are such fun to watch. They are really into everything. But I suppose it's like have a pair of toddlers around!
That fungus is enormous, and also pretty. The person on the plaque was 100 years old, did you notice?
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

A quick visit today as I am still 'below par'. Just started a second course of antibiotics so hopefully that will shift it. I see you have had some gardening weather. Mine is looking a bit neglected but hopefully I will get back to it soon. That is an interesting fungi. As you say - nice colours. Well done on the grapes. I remember my dad being so pleased when he managed to grow some that were edible. Kate x

Blogs I follow

01 09 10