Monday 23 March 2020

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - 253 Spring.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

 Judy is hosting today and our challenge is Spring.

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to be cards, as long as it meets the challenge. 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:


The papers are by 'docrafts' and I used some of them to create the tags as additional embellishments and layered the background with some plain matching card.
The central images were part of the pack and are 3D decoupage.
The sentiment stamp is part of a free gift from a magazine.

 I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

11 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I love the way you have cut the tags up and used around the edge of the card. Very novel idea. Super card. I am so so glad I got my Summerhouse last yr. It has and will be a god send with being made to stay at home because of the virus. It was a beautiful day here today and I had both of the double doors open out onto the garden. Resurrected The Docs old Chess set and put a folding table down there so we can play a few games to while away the time. Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

What a great design and the addition of the top of the tags looks fabulous and a fun creative idea....Spring on a card x.

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely, lovely springtime card. We've got some daffodils growing by the garage, and have just been prepping some troughs to plant vegetable seeds, so if things continue crazy for long enough, we'll have some home-grown vegetables to fall back on... so this card hit the mark on several fronts for me. The tipped in tag tops around the edges are a brilliant framing device - altogether delightful.
Alison x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the card, especially those rubber boots, reminded me of bygone years. The difference is my boots were black (actually the ones I have in my garage still are). Have a great day and stay safe.
hugs
Glenda

Glenda Atkins said...

I took another look at your card and to my delight, I realized one pair is black! haha
hugs
Glenda

Kim x said...

Fabulous as always Angela. I love the tags, such a great idea, I might just have to borrow that if its OK with you.
Sorry I haven't been by for a while, I hope that you are OK. I love the card that you made for your Mum. It's a lovely Altenew set isn't it.
Big virtual hugs Kimx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Another gorgeous card Angela! I love the tags around the edge .. brilliant design feature .. and I love the rubber boots too! So cute!! The sweet little daffodills are a beautiful touch of spring! Love this card! Hope you are staying safe and well. hugs xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

This is pure delight, Angela - it's so visually interesting that I spent quite some time viewing it. Well done!!

pam said...

Fabulous card Angela, love those boots and great sentiment.
Stay safe Hugs Pam x

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely card. I had some of these somewhere and don't think I ever did anything with them. Must have a rummage around now that you have inspired me xx

Josephine said...

Beautiful card - the decoupage looks great and the sentiment is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10