Wednesday 6 March 2024

WOYWW - 770 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Back to my real desk this week. 
A rather large box! A very small guillotine, very full boxes full of stuff I will need quite soon. A very large Prit stick back right, some sizzix heart dies still waiting to be moved, at the back right and a nice collection of blending brushes on the right too.


And a new box of goodies waiting to be opened.


This is from Anna Hersom for Mixed Media Classes.


I must say there's some gorgeous products in here.


Can't wait to start making this.





All that in one project, brilliant box of goodies and an online tutorial too. Can't wait to start the fun.
The project is by Anna Hersom for Mixed Media Classes.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Helen said...

What a fabulous box of goodies! I am sure that will be fun to play with! Have a great week. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, what a fun box of goodies, your new venture sounds exciting. Hope you have a great week trying our your new stash,
Hugs, Diana xx #11

Christine said...

How wonderful! new goodies and an availability to use some ideas . . excellent.
Have a great time
Have a good week
Christine #15

Helen said...

I got the mattints from stampers Grove. Fabulous service always

Annie said...

I really love your box of new goodies....can't wait to see what you use it all for.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

What a wonderful box of goodies?! I popped over to have a look at her classes and they look amazing. I'm trying to decide if I could incorporate it into my scrapbooking at all because the techniques give great effects that would make awesome pages. Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #14

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, a nice big inspiring box of new stuff, am sure you will enjoy every second of that kit. That is a large print stick! I don't think I've ever used a glue stick in all of the years I've been playing at cutting and sticking!! But your collection of nice blending brushes...now that I can match!

Chana Malkah said...

Well, you are going to have fun with that! The class seems interesting. Wish I were not on a crafting budget! Looking forward to seeing your progress with this project!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #19

Lynnecrafts said...

Enjoy all your new goodies! Looking forward to seeing how you get in with them.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Neet said...

Oh WOW, that box had me from the get go. What a fabulous lot of goodies to be playing with, I bet you can't wait to get started.
Mind you, you make some fantastic things without a tutorial so I suspect you will put your own twist on this one and it will be extra special.
Hugs Neet xx

Crafting With Jack said...

No idea what you will be making, but It’s certainly intriguing! Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Twiglet said...

What a delightful little box of goodies. Enjoy! x x Jo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I can see that new project is going to be a mouth-watering one...I wait anticipatorially with bated breath!

Mary Anne said...

A fun box of goodies for sure - I have had kits in the past and liked the idea but now I feel so overrun with stash I could not wedge one more thing in! LOL!
Sorry to be late but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (6)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thank you for your visit, I'm running a bit late but feels good to have some normalcy to my life !! Oh I'm loving your photos Enjoy your new adventure with Mixed Media fun, I no longer trust mail coming to USA Within states it's a long journey Took my Valentines almost 3 wks from Iowa to Arizona And one 8 miles away hasn't received hers. Have fun with all those great boxes of fun things. Wrapped so beautifully. Trying to learn the secret to good video's !!!!!!! Always have the phone set the wrong direction so making notes. Have a great weekend.

BJ said...

WOW that looks like a super mega box of goodies there can't wait to see your project from it. Hugs BJ#5

Susan Renshaw said...

What a wonderful box of goodies - would join up if I still lived in the UK!!
With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #1. We are having an extremely hot weekend and Public Holiday Monday (forecast to be 37, 38, 39 degrees) so the best place is in my craft room!
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10