Monday 4 March 2024

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

You may remeber these Masterboards which I showed you on an earlier post here: 


I had part of that Masterboard spare and decided to add a little more detail too it:


Just playing with some stencils and stamps to add detail.

And the card.......



I had so much fun, making this.

I used some dies by Funky Fossil to make the light bulbs and cut them again with some yellow parchment paper which I added to the inside of the diecut to give the effect of light.
I finished these by adding some yellow stickles glue for a little extra shine which is perfect for this sentiment.

A few little white dots made with a large white Sharpie pen really pop out.

The sentiment (by Visible Image) is also stamped and heat embossed on Parchment.

The design is then layered onto black and green card and a black card blank.



I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, love it! Hugs!

Sue said...

I really like this Angela, those white dots really make a difference don't they. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Chana Malkah said...

Love your card! The background is just gorgeous!
Hugz,
Chana

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Luscious card, Angela - the masterboard is lovely, and just adds so much to the overall look the card. Beauty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10