Friday 8 March 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

My friend sent me these photographs. She lives in France and these were from the Venetian Festival at Annecy.
I have lots of these but will save some for another week as I wanted to show you something else too.


How much work must go into making these costumes!


I do feel though that the masks are a bit scary.


Can you see the little teddy?

Wednesday evening went to friend's for a chinese, very nice.


As you can see the menwasted no time getting started Lol!

Just as nice was the next thing......
You may remember a couple of years ago I was a member of the Creative Craft Academy but the lady who runs it decided to have a rest for a while but she has restarted it under a different name and it will now be known as Mixed Media Classes. 
If you're interested you should be able to find it here: 

Anyway this is what I received this month.



Very well packaged.


I'm not sure what I enjoy the most, openning the parcel or the making.
The cards are showing this months project and next months. 
There is no membership so it's up to you when you choose to purchase a project.   


Anna puts everything you need in the box so if you don't normally do Mixed Media you don't need to buy anything else.


Don't know if you can see it but that's a lovely big stencil in the bottom.


So much to play with here.


Moulded moths and light bulbs.


I think openeing the parcel is as much fun as the making, it certainly made me smile.

I can't wait to play with this!
I'll get back to you when I've started making.


But for now more funnies.
I have included the pyramid again today as it's so me!



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That Venetian Festival is amazing. I certainly am glad the white porcelain makeup used today doesn't include lead.

I LOVE Chinese food and you are making me hungry. Looks like a wonderful kit you received for making mixed media. I really like the frames. Just what you need is more gel medium (grin). It certainly is a well thought out package, at least.

Loved the funnies, especially the last one. That could be me. Have a great rest of Friday and a lovely weekend, Angela. Thanks for dropping by earlier while I slept.

Lisca said...

What gorgeous costumes! The masks have quite pretty faces so they're not that scary. I don't like the Venetian black masks with the large nose (Do you know which I mean?)
What a great project box! It has everything in it, but I don't dare order it as I might have to pay the same amount again in import tax. I'll be looking forward to what you make with it. Does it come with suggestions and examples?
The dog funnies are great. This week is really dog week what with Crufts on the TV. And I always watch The Dog House, sometimes twice a day as I get them on catch up too, but I have never seen a Schnauzer. I suppose people never get rid of a Schnauzer!
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

The French costumes are stunning but I agree with you about the face masks. I really love you craft box and can’t wait to see what you make with it all.
Hugs,
Annie x

Valerie-Jael said...

Those packets look good, so many goodies. But I have too much already! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those festival photos are amazing...that would be pure delight to see in person. And your cornucopia from the Mixed Media Classes looks amazing...I can hardly wait to see what you do with it all! Happy creative week, my friend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10