Wednesday 27 March 2024

WOYWW - 773 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here was my desk earlier in the week!


Another kit from Anna Hersom.


This beautiful resin owl is the main image.


I'm not going to bore you with long written details as I'm sure you will work it out for yourself what's going on so here goes.


Black Gesso.


Blue spray ink.


Stencil stars with shiny stencil paste.


Mica paints.


Prep for the finish, gold paint, glitter shards, sentiment and today's desk looks like this ......


We're done!
I did alter the original design slightly but happy with it.
What about you?

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

what a fab project, so dimensional! you always have such fun with your crafting.
no link yet, it's missing , but happy WOYWW Helen #1 (ish)

Neet said...

Yours are the only comments I can see on blogs so I am hopefully linking in with you today.
That kit is fabulous and the ending is awesome. How different the owl looks when coloured in with the mica colours.
Strange but I have had problems with commenting on your blog. I cannot see the whole rectangle to type in. Ah well, ignore the typos that I cannot see.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Your owl picture is stupendous! You do such lovely 3D crafting!
Take care, happy Easter and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 4 xx

Annie said...

Wow that is stunning Angela....what a lovely project.
Hugs,
Annie x #3

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, what a fabulous work of art - I love it. You create such beautiful pieces -I love the blue/turquoise hues on the owl, he really is spectacular.
I hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #8

Chana Malkah said...

Gorgeous! You are so talented!

Have a fabulous week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #16

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, wow, wow - fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I have to add another WOW! Gosh the mica on that piece is stunning, and I like the idea of the paste you've used for the stars too, so shiny a great colour. What a fab kit, and of course, fab you for unwrapping and getting on with it. It would cause me to cower abit I think, especially once the black gesso was on, scary black blank palette!! Still loving the collage Gris too, especially the fake tenners, made me smile!!

Morti said...

Hi Angela!

That's an amazing kit - so much so I went off on a side quest to the website to look up all the amazing goodies. I love it! I can see some mixed media work in my future....

Have a fabulous week
Morti
x

Morti said...

errr....ruh roh..... I found the owl kit and class, and there was only one left.... and it may have fallen into my basket and is now sold and on its way to me... Well, it's Easter, and I've been good for lent and eaten no chocolate LOL

Morti said...

Not sure where my other comment has gone but basically I was saying that the design you've just done was inspirational and I may have gone off on a side quest and.... well, the rest is now history LOL

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous owl project. I am really upset. Dolly, my chihuahua, got attacked this morning. A dog barking at her from the other side of the fence suddenly put his head through and dragged her in. I think she has come out of shock now, she has a puncture wound and a bruise. She is probably very sore too.
Wishing you a very happy Easter. Angela #18

BJ said...

Oh love the shiny stencil paste and the overall piece is brilliant very special. Hugs BJ#11

Marit said...

I love those dimensional pieces you create and envy you about that, I'm not good with that and always create 'flat'... I love that blue metalic shine too! I wish you a lovely Easter-weekend! Hug from Holland, Marit #2

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You never fail to amaze me with your glorious makes! This is awesome to the max!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10