Friday 29 March 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Last Saturday was Craft and Chat day again, love it.


Always a happy day crafting with friends.


This card took me nearly all day to complete! but it does look good when finished. 
I used a stencil to draw the flip flops and then cut them out by hand (fussy cut if you like).


That beautiful orchid just gets better every day. The latest flower has some green in it too, might just use this colour palette for some art work soon.


Out in the greenhouse too, getting some plants ready for the raised beds.


And look at this beauty!

As it's Good Friday today I thought you might like this:


I'm sure you know what this is, they have become very popular around where we live.
Someone spends ages making these and they always make me smile when I see them.


Yes it's on the top of a post box.


A few funnies to finish off.......





Have a great Easter weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

What a lovely birthday card! Very fiddly! I can well imagine it took you nearly all day to make this. But basically a simple idea. The flipflop decorations are little punches. I have some of those too. Well done.
I enjoyed the dog funnies.
Have a lovely Easter weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

You put a lot of work into that card but it is great fun, and at least while you are 'fussy cutting' you can chat with your friends.
The orchid and camelia are both beautiful.
My daughter-in-law crochet toppers for her local pillar box. They are fun, but they often disappear before the end of the weekend! Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

I LOVE the Birthday card - in fact I have a row of paper-flip-flops hanging in one window!
Oh, and I really smiled BIG on the knitting-thingy!
Have a great Easter, hugs xXx

Annie said...

Love the birthday card....you have such patience. I always love the post box toppers but I'm guessing they dont last long in the rain.
Hugs,
Annie x

Mrs A. said...

Brilliant birthday card and well worth all that fussy cutting to produce. I like the colours too. Hug Mrs A.

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that yarn-bombing!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a fun Good Friday post, Angela. I am literally agog at that card - little wonder it took you all day to complete it. I can't imagine all that fussy cutting, but it's well worth the heavy labour!!

I'm having a grin at the post box cover - how cute is that?!!!

Happy week to you, and an even happier spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10