Friday 15 March 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Visiting my mum we saw this amazing rainbow well two actally, there is another just towards the left


and it was so complete too. I think it showed up so well as the sky was so dark.


Later in the week we went shopping at a large Mall and had lunch too, lasagne scrummy.


I can't resist popping in to the pet shop area to see the fish. 
I have no idea what he/she was but he/she was very friendly and kept coming up to the glass to look at me.


Terrapins too. 
Very sweet until they start to grow.


Back home Orchid flowering, beautiful or what!

Just a few more photos from the Venetian festival.






Can't go without a few funnies obviously!


How cute are they!




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an amazing rainbow. Really striking.

Now I'm really hungry and it's bedtime.

That was an incredible fish, Never seen one like it before.

So glad you took us back to the Venetian festival. I loved seeing all the costumes, especially the first one and the two women dressed in black and red.

Snuggle, snuggle more. That's my life right now. Have a super rest of Friday and a great weekend, dear Angela.



mamapez5 said...

That really is an odd looking fish, but I like its colours.
The rainbow is beautiful and a double one is an extra bonus.
What lovely costumes all the 'Venetian' ladies are wearing. It looks a very colourful festival, though I am not sure I like the masks. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful rainbow(s)! And does the food look yummy.
The friendly fish is really cute and the Orchid is very beautiful
Wonderful pics from the festival!
It´s a dog´s world, huh? Have a happy Friday xx

Annie said...

I love rainbows so thanks for sharing yours. What a strange looking fish but how lovely he was so friendly. I love the carnival photos and funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Such beautiful costumes! And I like the masks too. I don't know if they are porcelain or paper maché.
Your lasagna looks yum. I'm having pasta too today (home cooked though).
Beautiful rainbow! I have one too as you have already seen.
Oh that fish is an odd character! But the terapins are cute.
How's your mum?
Have a great weekend,
Lisca

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Angela! Love the rainbow, and that fish is gorgeous. Jeanie showed a similar one on her blog, but I~ve never seen one before. The Vewnetain festival looks beautiful. And dogs / what would we do without them! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Would you please leave Kate a message that I have been trying since Friday morning to leave her a comment and I keep getting "Failed to Publish." Thanks in advance.

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm very late for WOYWW and have enjoyed this post too, win win! There isn't a funny that I don't agree with either. I hope you've been a big brave girl and done some yellow bubble paper! I love yellow, it's so cheering. I don't wear it and actually, don't use it much (although it features on my desk this week), it must be the season! Gosh Angela, those are big rabbits, can't wait to see what you're planning!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What an amazing week you've had - love the wide variety of photos. I'm smiling at that curious fish coming so often to connect with you! Those Venetian photos are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10