Friday 22 March 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Well I've been busy even if these two haven't!


The garden is coming to life, though I've no idea what these are but they are pretty.
Tell me if you know what they are please.


I decided it was time to tidy up the raised beds.


This is what they looked like at the start of yesterday


and this is what they look like now though I'm not sure that they wont need some more work before the new plants arrive.
I also planted some seeds in the greenhouse, fingers crossed they germinate.


 This might make you smile.
It was in the park when we were walking the dogs the other day. It was Red Nose Day when we saw it so might have been something to do with that.
It's not every day you see a dinosaur in the park Lol!


I had to include this again as it's so me!




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

10 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Nice Spring hits! Here it´s still pretty cold. The dinosaur sure made me smile :-)
Cute funnies, too - hope your weekend isn´t too stressful, have a smile on your lips always hugs xXx

Annie said...

I love the dinosaur in the park and your funnies always make me smile. The first photo was the best by far.
Hugs,
Annie x

Cloudia said...

I agree with your priorities! Lovely photos. Thank you friend. Aloha

Valerie-Jael said...

I have never seen a dinosaur in a park! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Lisca said...

No, I've never seen those flowers before but they are very pretty.
What fun to meet a real dinosaur! I bet the children loved it. Perhaps it was someone taking back his carnival costume....
Love your funnies, especially the last one. Do you ever watch The Dog House on Ch4? It's an animal charity that tries to match dogs to their new owners. That is all about love.
Sorry I'm late. I had a busy weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Aviator said...

I learned a lot from your post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Stay ahead in the Aviator game with our blog's expert advice.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That's a treat to see that dinosaur - I so enjoy people who think and play out of the box!! 🤣

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10