Wednesday 13 March 2024

WOYWW - 771 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


I've had distractions but trying to get back to the Masterboard Grid journal though I think what I should be doing is clearing the exploding box again and I need to get on with the new Mixed Media project too. Not sure whether it's good to have lots of ideas or nothing Lol!


Got the rabbits out to start off with some Easter cards and then remembered there are birthday cards to make so as yet they are still sitting there.
The papers towards the front are part of a collection, something else that's been sitting around for too long.


This is my newest collection of grid collages, I loved making those. Lots of red this time and some glitter too.


I've also decided to make some more bubble paper, yellow this time. 
I am not a lover of this colour but decided it was needed. I must be a brave girl!

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,


Angela x

15 comments:

Helen said...

You've reminded me I need some birthday cards too, must crack on with them! I love the red collage grids (it's a Liverpool thing!) Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Mary Anne said...

Snuck a peek at the MB below. Love it - a real winner. And the grid collages are also amazing. I love your dedication. And the rabbits are sweet - can't believe Easter is coming up so soon. Yikes!
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (8)

My name is Cindy said...

So, tat's the 2nd mention of bubble paper so I'm gonna have to look that up now!! Loving the grid collage!! It's good to have ideas but the list is getting longer and longer. I am hoping to get to my Christmas stuff today that still isn't finished from OCTOBER. Irefused to put it away so it has been sitting on my desk now for 4 1/2 months. Jeesh. I'm always in my craft room but nothing ever seems to get done!! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #6

Annie said...

It's good to work out of your comfort zone at times...it's surprising what develops :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Lynnecrafts said...

Great grid collages, and cute Easter bunnies. Is bubble paper marked with bubble wrap?
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

You are a brave girl ! Your post gave me more incentive to DO the Grids I have so many birthdays this Month Many have quit the cards but I will keep doing FAMILY and use Facebook for friends I guess. WE have serious Postal Issues in this country. I guess it's all part time help with no training?? I am thinking my Easter cards will be ATC's I've a LOT of small Rabbits !!Enjoy a great week

Marit said...

Oooo, bubble paper, it has been years since I made those, love the effect! I haven't visited you in ages but I'm glad your exploding box is still there, about to explose as always. I like when things stay the same, makes me feel at home when I visit your desk! I do like your collages too, great compositions! Enjoy your day, hug from Holland. Marit #15

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

I keep seeng this bubble paper around so I should take it as a sign to give it a go, right? I love all the detail in your grid collage & you've reminded me about a post last week using templates to make the grids. Might need to get Mr Pretty on the case! Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #10

Twiglet said...

The red collages are lovely. I bet they take ages to make. Looking forward to seeing your Easter bunnies! x x Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Lots of loveliness today. I do like those rabbits. Your grid collages are great. A lot of bubble making going around 🫧
Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

Lindart said...

I love the Grid Collage! I want to do that with my leftover ATC background papers, cut them to 4X4 and to collage. I love the red and glitter! Have a lovely week, Lindart #19

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such a feast for the eyes, Angela - loving those reds, of course!!

BJ said...

Oh thanks for the birthday card reminder, I have a Temu order pending with new dies so hoping that will come in timer for that. Adore the red collage pages. I'm doing yellow today, such a happy colour, good for you being brave, you go girl!! Hugs BJ#3

Kyla said...

ooh I am always inspired by your page, havent made bubble cards for years (think it was at a WOYWW crop many years ago I tried it)
kyla

Chana Malkah said...

This is a catch-up visit! I had a family emergency that interupted my commenting! I am so glad I did this late visit. I am trying to work on a page and I was stuck. I scrolled through your blog and found a few ideas that I may be able to use!

Love your red grid collage! Very interesting!

Hugz,
Chana, WOYWW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10