Monday 25 March 2024

Masterboard Monday Journal Grids.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a collection of collages made in my Masterboard Grid Journal:



I am still enjoying making these collage grids and I've decided some of them at some time may be used on cards.
Don't panic the ten pound notes are not real just paper napkins.


A few more samples.


It's great fun trying out some different techniques to create the papers and then designing the collages.


I've also added sentiments to these last ones and made two of them into card fronts.




I probably will scan some of these too and then use them on cards, we'll see.

I'm sure there will be more to follow and 
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are just so luscious, Angela...yellow suits you to a 't', given it's so light-hearted! xo

Sue said...

These are really lovely Angela. I've just seen a couple on Facebook and instantly knew that it was you! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10