Monday 11 March 2024

Masterboard Monday Left-Overs

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you two cards made with this piece of left-over Masterboard:


You may remember seeing this before here: and here:
As this started off as an A3 Masterboard there was plenty to play with so I've used a part of the Masterboard to make some small cards and these are a couple of examples.


The Giraffe on the right comes from a Kate Crane collection.
I layered them on black card before attaching them to the card blank.
You may be able to see that I've added a few white dots in places for a little extra detail, I love them as they pop out lovely.


The blob die is by Sizzix and the background was done with stamps and stencils by Aall and Create and the stitches are stamps by Studio Light.
The sentiment was something I'd had in my stash for ages and not sure where they came from but it works perfect on the blob.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I always love what you make with your leftovers! And that blob die is great! Enjoy your week, hugs, Valerie

Sue said...

Oh these are fabulous Angela! That blob die is wonderful, and Kate Crane stamps are always just perfect. Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These little cards are a delight, Angela...you never fail to get my creative juices flowing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10