Friday 22 July 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


It's been an interesting week since picking up Daisy the new puppy. This is her snuggling up with hubby.
Do you think she's comfy? I mean just look at that face!


She likes to cuddle up with Stan and he's been pretty good at putting up with her most of the time, he just doesn't like it much when she jumps on him from behind but then neither do I!


We took Stan for a hair cut last Thursday (didn't get round to posting the pics so you're getting them a week later) and Daisy had a little trim just to get her used to it. She was a very good girl but not keen on the noise of the clippers but we'll get there.


Now who is this?

We decided to pop into the castle while we were in town to see Lucy the dragon. You may remember me showing you the others that were at the Lincolnshire show which were originally part of the exhibition but they've all left now and Lucy will stay until October.

She is very large so it's not easy to see her entirely.


So showing you the sections, you will have guessed this is her tail.


And here she is complete.
It's very clever how they've done this. 

Thankfully that day was a little cooler than it has been this week.

Of course I can't leave you without a few funnies.
It has to be Schnauzers today.


I can agree with this one!


Mmmm! sounds like good advice to me.


Interesting but thank goodness Daisy and Stan can't read!


Seen this face before Lol!

Actually it might be the best place to be at the moment Lol!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

How nice that Daisy is acclimating so well. Just a bit of training and she will be in great shape. When I got a puppy, as well as a cat, the first thing I did was teach them their name. Then came sit, stay, come. That is dogs only, of course. I don't believe in teaching tricks, like rollover, jump through a hoop, etc. If people want their animals to do tricks, that is fine if it's their dog, but I want mine to be obedient. I'm sure Daisy will learn with a bit of training. It's good you got her acclimated to the clippers already. Luckily, I never had a dog that needed a haircut. Just 2 German Shepherds and a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.

That dragon is amazing. I had to look twice to see how they accomplished that. Well done, indeed.

Have a super weekend, dear Angela.

Lisca said...

Sounds like Daisy is getting used to living with you and is learning at the same time. Yes, it must be good to get her used to the clippers at it will be part of life.
I am amazed at the dragon. It is very cleverly done. It's beautiful. Is that dragon going too? What a shame. They should make it a permanent feature!
Great dog funnies. Yes, it's good the dogs can't read hehe.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

I thought you may be having fun with Daisy.Mae this week, but she seems to be settling in just fine.
The dragon is wonderful. It is good that you managed to visit her again before she is moved on.
I am very late posting today but I got there in the end. have a good week. Kate x

Annie said...

Sorry I'm so late in the day leaving my comments today....I'm having to use the lap top because my Ipad doesn't allow me to leave comments on many blogs.
I'm so glad Daisy is fitting in so well....I think she's a wise doggy and knows she's a lucky girl. Love the funnies.
Hugs,
Annie x

Robbie said...

How adorable!!!!! Lucky dog...lucky mom and dad!
p.s. If you have an electric razor (or clippers), just turn on while feeding her pieces of her dinner kibble (if that's what you feed) or tiny pieces of boiled chicken). She'll associate the noise with treats...same with clipping toenails. I always withhold some kibble (I do feed cooked turkey/veggies with their meals) and use as treats throughout the day. They don't know the difference! HA

Anonymous said...

Still won’t let me sign in so I’m not anonymous! I love the dragon especially how the brick work blends in. Have a lovely crafty week Claire J xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Absolutely love that dragon, what a clever idea, you can almost imagine her curled around a hoard of gold. Love the funnies this week, so much I screenshot the middle two. The first of the two is definitely wisdom for dogs and humans. The second is just so apt 🤣🤣. Angela x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a delightful post, Angela - between the addition of Daisy to your home, the locally lurking dragon and the schnauzer funnies, I was grinning from top to bottom. Brilliant!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10