Monday 18 July 2022

Masterboard Monday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Due to a new family member arriving I am spending whatever time I have using up some left-over masterboards.
Sorry there was nothing here on Monday last week there was just too much going on and now this has arrived.


Her name is Daisy and I'm sure you will see her again soon.

However, back to the card.


Both the background and the images are from earlier Masterboards using AALL and Create stamps and stencils. The sentiment is by 'Visible Image'.
In case you wondered I deliberately positioned the background pieces wonky....just for a change really! Then splattered it with white and black paint.



I added more colour to the flowers then Stickles Glitter Glue to the light bulbs and around the circles finishing with some dark shadowing.

Well that's it for now and all being well I should have another card to show you next week.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

2 comments:

Sue said...

Oh Angela I'm so sorry to hear about Maisie. Daisy won't ever take her place but it's nice to be able to pass on the love that you still have to give. Your card is fabulous - I'm always a little scared of black splatter 'cos I'm not what you would call delicate lol. Take care and have a good week - try and stay cool! xx

Crafty Claire said...

Really striking design. I love the light bulb stamps out but always wonder if the recipients will think it weird. I think I just have to get myself a bold sentiment like this one as it really works. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10