Friday 8 July 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
It has not been a very good week for us as my beautiful Maisie passed away last Saturday after a short illness. We loved her dearly and she will be greatly missed.
Not sure what Stanley thinks has happened to her and we're hoping to get him a new friend but no luck so far.

So we're back at the Lincolnshire show again today.


We went over to listen to the Choir that my friend belongs to which was lovely. 


After that little rest we went to see the Vintage vehicles.


First a selection of motorbikes.


And then a gorgeous collection of old cars.




And of course we stopped off to look at this gorgeous MG BGT


and had a nice chat with the owner.
We could get into the show for free if we took my MG but the thought of having to be there no later than 7.00am and having to stay untill 7.00pm doesn't really excite me enough to do it.

Still got a few more bits to show you next week.

But for now..........

We have to finish with a few dog funnies to brighten the week.

This could easily be me!


This is a good reason for not allowing dogs to have access to books.


The next one could be Stan!


And this one is just for Maisie:


Hope that wasn't too upsetting for anyone but it's so beautiful I had to include it.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

oh Angela, I am so sorry to hear about Maisie, she was such a part of your family. I hope you find a new companion for Stan soon. the old cars do look beautiful! have a good weekend (I know it's only Friday but it feels like weekend as I haven't got to go to work!!)

mamapez5 said...

So sorry to hear about Maisie. It is not long since we said Good-bye to Foxy but Kim has settled well without her, and we are too old to take on a new dog now, but I hope you find a friend for Stan soon.
You had lovely weather for the Lincolnshire show. It sounds as though you had a good day.
I am sure you will be talkig about Maisie long after she crossed that rainbow bridge, so just enjoy all the happy memories of times you shared. Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh Angela, I'm so sorry to hear about Maisie. You will all miss her so much! But she will never be forgotten and you will talk about here for many years to come. So that last image is very beautiful and very true.
Do you really want another dog so soon to take Maisie's place?
I'm glad you had some distraction at the show. I love to see old cars and old motorbikes. Looking to see more photos next time.
Enjoy your weekend (as much as you can),
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was stunned when I read about Maisie. I am so sorry for you. You have my deepest sympathy. That was a really beautiful cartoon, dear.

Those are lovely old cars and bikes.

I hope you have a better week and find some joy in remembering Maisie, rather than the sorrow you must feel right now.

My name is Cindy said...

Aw Angela so sorry to hear about Maisie - the hardest part of having pets. Looks like a great show and the funnies are great. Late on parade as usual, finally got my iPad keyboard sorted out so. I can sit in the garden and surf. Happy WOYWW, love n hugs, Cindy xx @ number 11

Annie said...

Oh Angela I’m so very sorry to hear the news about Maisie. These fur babies leave such a hole in our hearts don’t they? I love the last pic. Sending you special hugs today.
Annie x

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh Angela, I was so sad to hear about Maisie. I loved the last cartoon picture. More poignant because I have thinking about Holly. Jack’s time draws ever closer, which is probably why I have been thin about Holly. The behaviour pattern is similar. He bit Dennis the other day, Dennis had grabbed him as he was half out of the awning, frightening him and probably hurting him. Sometimes he runs away from us if we try to catch him, as if he doesn’t know what we are going to do to him.

The weather has been very warm and I have not felt like crafting, I have been reading instead. Once again my sympathies xx Angela.

Robin said...

Dear Angela,
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss of sweet Maisie. I've been following along on your blog for a few years now and feel as though I knew her. I am I dog lover/owner myself, and I understand how devastating the loss of a pet is. My deepest sympathy to you, your husband, and Stan. He must be very confused.
With very best wishes from the USA,
Robin S.

Crafty Claire said...

So sorry to hear about Maisie. Your last cartoon brought a bit of a tear to my eye. She'll be with you and around you in spirit. Separated just for now xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10