Friday 1 July 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I showed you the flower tent at the Lincolnshire show last week and today we're moving on and here to welcome you is a Darlek which I'm sure you will all recognise from Doctor Who. Luckily this was a friendly one and very chatty too.


From there we went on to see some of the dragons which are here today from the collection at the castle.


This one is made with wire mesh.


And this is Bakewell, obviously you can't hear him but he was saying "Cheese" to me as I took the photo. He is so cute and all the children loved him. I probably shouldn't tell you this but he can't really speak, he's controlled by a guy some way from here with a radio control that allows him to speak.


Yet more dragons.


This is like my birthday as some of you will know how much I love dragons.


This gentleman was making his dragon in sand.

Sadly we forgot to pop back to see it finished but even here you can see how great it looks.


And especially for Elizabeth (I know they are not Rocking Horses but thought you would like them anyway).


It's so great to see these looking so good and still so popular.

On from there I went to the Craft Club.


We made these lovely fold cards.

This was one of the samples I made.



These are called 'W fold card with pockets'.


The papers on this one are gorgeous.


This one was quite shiny and not easy to photograph.


This is the hall where we meet, owned by the church. It's a lovely place and the light is perfect for crafting.

The last card today is not one from the project we were working on but done by one of the ladies and I am sure you will enjoy seeing it.


That is so sweet.

Just a few funnies before I go.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Those dragons are just great. I would have enjoyed seing those too.
I love the card from your workshop. The little bird paper and image are so pretty, and the nursery card is very well thought out and beautifully executed. Kate x

Annie said...

I love the dragons...but of course I would :-) Thanks for sharing them. The cards from your workshop are gorgeous...they look hard to make. The funnies made me chuckle.
Hugs,
Annie x

R's Rue said...

I love the cards. Have a delightful weekend full of simple joys.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lisca said...

Such wonderful dragons. I love the mesh ones. The puppet that says 'cheese' is also fun.
I bet Elizabeth was pleased to see the carrousel with its horses. I'm glad that it was popular. I would hate to see that go.
Your folding cards are beautiful. And what a magnificent church hall. with good lighting too. Perfect!
The funnies made me smile.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Crafting With Jack said...

There is no such thing as a friendly Dalek 😱😱. The weather looks marvellous and the dragons are amazing. As for the Merry Go Round - fabulous. The last one I went on went a bit faster than I like, but I held on! 🤣. Great cards and the “Dear Diary” funny is a hoot x Angela

Craftyfield said...

Ooh I love that fold... My head is not in crafting mode right now but I will keep this in mind for when I'm back in action!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Amazing dragons, Angela - you live in such a burgeoning area for creativity! Lovely the see the cards from the crafting - that fold is very intriguing and done in so many lovely papers from your group. As always, the funnies are a delight - thanks for brightening my morning!

Crafty Claire said...

The dragons look really fun. I like the look of the W fold card, great for special occasion birthdays with the opportunity for photos in the pockets. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10