Wednesday 20 July 2022

WOYWW - 685 - What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.



So here is my desk for today!


Peace at last , well for a couple of minutes anyway!
So back to the desk....


Lots of you had asked what I bought at the craft show so that's what you can see here.


Though I have also been making a sympathy card too, sadly for an old friend that I used to work with.


But smiles all round here I think.

AALL and Create stamps and some new Stamperia papers.


Woodware stamps a stencil and that gorgeous little zipped purse.


Tracy Evans was there and she did this sample for me.
What a kind lady.


Not sure what I'll do with this yet but it looks useful. It's like a fancy net fabric.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

12 comments:

Mary Anne said...

What a fab haul! Love the stamps, and your lovely subtle masterboard below. Seems like a match made in heaven, don'tcha think?
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Annie said...

What fab new stash Angela and the photo of the two dogs lying together is simply gorgeous...butter wouldn't melt!! I bet it doesn't last long lol
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Great new stash! Love the sample by Tracy, did she use a masking technique for the white areas? We had to drive 45 minutes away yesterday to get a new gas container. It was 36 in the caravan with windows and door open so we took the dogs with us. Getting out of the car was like stepping out of the aeroplane in Spain! I sat in the car with the dogs while Dennis popped into Asda. I opened all the window and boot. The dogs were sitting on a damp towel, I sprinkled water on them and me several times, but the heat was too much, so I closed all the windows and started the engine and had the air conditioning on. It’s cooler today thank goodness, but the future is scary. Keep cool x Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Neet said...

Lovely shopping, I am an A&C fan and how lucky are you to get a Tracy Evans original. I loved the puffin card she made on You Tube and have done a similar one for use in the future. Not as good as yours though!
I had to smile at your comments on blogs about preferring snow - not sure on that one but I didn't like this heat.
Hugs, neet 6 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

I don’t know what it’s like where you live, but the temperature here has dropped - I am wearing a jumper and thinking about swapping shorts for trousers! Not complaining though! Angela x

Mariane said...

WOW .. What a marvelous things you have .. Just wonderful

Thank you ever so much for sharing, Angela

Hugs
Mariane #14

Sarah Brennan said...

That's a cool haul from the craft show Angela and some cute furbabies too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

StampinCarol said...

Love the 2 pups sleeping side by side. I was sorry to read about Maisie. So hard to lose a furchild.
Great new stash!
Thanks for popping by! Have a wonderful week.
Carol N #18

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh precious pups..love all those new stamps, change of seasons sooner than I want but love fall and great fun creating. Stay cool

Marit said...

I love that stamp on the sympathy card (how do you call that flower? Arum?) Love your desk and all the new purchases. I'm about to spend the afternoon in my atelier too, I couldn't do much lately because of the heat but it rains in the Netherlands right now and it's cooling down, yay! Thanks for your visit to my blog, hug from Holland, Marit #5

Anonymous said...

An interesting boost to the craft stash. I look forward to seeing the projects in due course :-) Claire J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10