Monday 25 July 2022

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose it.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


Well these are left-over bits from other projects but we don't want to waste them of course.
So I've stamped flowers from a set by Tracy Evans and fussy cut them out.
These stamp sets are good for this type of card as there are plenty of smaller images to work with which have nice detail.



I needed some new cards but time has not been on my side so I'm going to show you one of my favourite ways to make a quick card using up those bits of left over Masterboard but could be any paper really.


So first I took a round blending tool and two Oxide colours, stamped the first ink directly to the card blank and allow it to dry. 
Then with another colour I rubbed this around the first circle blending the colours slightly.



Next added the borders (Tracy Evans stamp again). Love this set and used it loads.


I've stamped the same image used on the Masterboard in the corners as shown here and then attached the fussy cut flowers.


Next you need to add the sentiment.


And then complete the design with Stickles Glitter Glue. I've added that to the flowers and a few blobbs on the surface of the card.

And that's it really!

I have decorated the inside a little and added more sentiment.
But if you need a quick card this works really well and is (CAS) Clean And Simple too.

I think you may be seeing some more cards using this technique very soon as I just need to try out some more of those stamps.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great technique for a stylish but quick card xx

Anonymous said...

Didn’t want to be anonymous! Claire x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Sue said...

What a brilliant idea Angela, those colours look amazing with this technique! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Great quick cards. I hope I re that idea - I am still going through the 200 I made last year!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a terrific technique for cards, Angela - and those stamps are delightful in your use of them. I can see why there might be more of them coming - they are quite wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10