Wednesday 30 August 2023

WOYWW - 743 - What's On Your workdesk Wednesday.

   Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


At least that's how it was when I left it.
I felt that I had teased you a bit with the new moulds so thought I had better do something with them so I've made this little shelving unit and I will decorate it with the moulded bottles and lightbulbs.
You can see the shelves and storage boxes behind it.


You may remember these and I've made some more too.


I normally use resin in these but today I've used a modelling clay.
Just waiting for these to dry off a bit. You can take these out straight away but I find they stay flatter if left in the mould.
The rolling pin is one normally used for cake icing and the like but it's also very useful for crafting too.


This is the view through the door of the cabin looking back at the house. You can just see the greenhouse and the roof of our house. Like many Lincoln houses it has a very large garden.

So that's me done for today.
As I will be travelling today I will do my best to link up with everyone but not sure when I will get round to see you all but I will do my best.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now but will be back later.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

16 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Travel well Angela, and don't worry about internet and getting around to the desks, you'll have other things on your plate! Cute shelf unit, it's going to look marvellous. I love the way your rolling pin has double duty...makes me smile to think that you ice cakes, another skill up your sleeve...how often, I wonder? I don't think I'd appreciated the distance from house to shed, that's a lot of running if it's pouring just when you need to go home!!

Neet said...

First of all enjoy your travelling.
I love that storage unit, what an unusual shape, love the curve on it rather than something just straightforward. I so look forward to seeing it decorated with your claywork.
Have a great time
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Glenda said...

Enjoy your travels. I love that cute little storage unit. Hoping you have a great rest of the week!
Glenda #18

My name is Cindy said...

Don't worry about us Angela - enjoy your travels. I have that exact same shelf unit - from Ali Reeve maybe? Sure you will do something interesting with it!! Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #14

Helen said...

Happy travelling! Good view from the cabin. Helen #2

Crafting With Jack said...

Hope you have a good day. Is the modelling clay an airdrying one? I like your shelf unit and look forward to seeing what you do with it. Happy WOYWW. Angela #17

Mary Anne said...

What a nifty curvy shelf! Love it, and the look out to the garden. Be watching for more of the bottles. But have fun on our travels and visit when you can. Lord knows I often miss the day, but try to make the week at least. Luckily WOYWWers are a forgiving lot :D

Happy desk-hop day!
Mary Anne (4)

Tracy said...

Safe travels today Angela 🤗💟❤️ Loook at that, what a beauty all those curves and you made it ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️
wooohoooo ⭐️ exciteeed to see it decorated 🤩😍🥰❤️⭐️ Sending love and hugs Tracy #13 xxxx

Annie said...

I was on a roll this morning. I've done the wedding dress and bridesmaid's dress plus shortened another dress and now have 4 pair of school trousers to shorten in the morning.
Good to hear your holiday is going well. I love the shelves and really look forward to seeing how you decorate them.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope you have a lovely holiday. I know it's been awhile. I think that storage unit is quirky and I like the design. I look forward to seeing it finished when you return. Nice view from the shed to your house, too. Happy WOYWW from # 1.

Lindart said...

It’s all very intriguing how you’re going to put those two things together, the moulds and the shelf! I can’t wait to see what you do with it. Happy traveling, Lindart #22

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really enjoyed seeing the view up the garden from your shed! It’s almost like a secret garden where your cabin is located, how marvellous, you can hide away from the world down there! The mould is working really well and doesn’t seem to stick at all, the rolling pin is the perfect size too, now that’s a good multi purpose tool!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your storage unit. Have a fun time, hugs, Valerie

BJ said...

Gosh that is a snazzy shelving unit, looks like you'll be having fun decorating it. Have a fun time away. Hugs BJ#6

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing that shelving unit finished - it's a fabulous design and the addition of your moulds will enhance it to the max!

Kelly said...

HI Angela!
That box looks interesting. LOL Looking forward to seeing the end result.
'Lincoln house' is a term I've not heard before. Must research.
Hugs & Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #21

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10