Wednesday 2 August 2023

woyww - 739 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


The desk looks tidy but the exploding box or even boxes do not!

I am working on something for the Craft Club at the moment.


Which looks like this but not finished.

The inside will have a pop up mechanism but you will have to wait to see that I'm afraid but hopefully it wont be too long until I get it completed.


I made this card at the Craft Club on Saturday.


And finished the new Masterboard too. Details on my Monday post here: as yet no cards made with it but hopefully soon.

So that's me done for today.

However I had to show you this which arrived in the post thanks to Susan Renshaw from Calling All Crafters. 

Loving the stamp too that was on the envelope, another for my collection.
Many thanks Susan.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

Neet said...

I too have an obsession for boxes, well did have as I have so many now I have stopped. I have four totes (if that is the correct term, bags on wheels that crafters have for taking to class) - lol - one is full of teddy bears at the moment, yes, some are now used for storage.
Am looking forward to seeing the card you are making with the poo up section, you know e and mechanical cards. The one you made recently is like the one we did with Lynne at club but I love how you chose black for yours.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Morning Angela, thanks for the earlier visit. Yes the projects were from the free sessions. Nothing desperately new but just interesting to be challenged and none of them are overly complicated. Managed to use up quite a few bits from my gelli stash as well. Like the card, what is that fold called? Lovely masterboard too. Happy WOYWW, love n hugs Cindyxx #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, I thought perhaps you were on holiday, it's been ages since your actual working space was clear! Never mind the boxes, intent is all it takes! I love that your group do fancy folds and paper engineering, they take some time to work on so that you can pass on the technique, very generous of you all. I thought of you yesterday wielding my Breyer to make a background, not quit3 a masterboard, but an A4 sheet that I inked and cut up! I'm moving slowly towards the masterboard!!

Sarah Brennan said...

Ooh that masterboard is fabulous Angela - the colours are lovely. SOme great cards too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

Mary Anne said...

I love me a good box :D And I am really enjoying the gridded masterboards too. As always, I will look forward to the eventual cards. I just love my weekly dose of inspiration ...
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really love all your projects this week, the first pic is just delicious and that’s before you’ve even really started. The single flower card is fab and your masterboard is so bright and cheerful. You get such variety in your artwork, it’s always inspiring!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Christine said...

Super cards!
Love the new masterboard. I followed your instructions and had a great time, the background was perfect for this month's ATC swap. . . reveal later.
Have a creative week
Christine #18

Annie said...

What a wonderful show and tell this week Angela....you have such a way with colours.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the colours in your master board. Your cards are great too. It looks reasonably tidy to me. Happy WOYWW Angela #9

Twiglet said...

You make such beautiful cards - not sure Neet has got it right though... I hope its a pop up!!!xx Jo

Anne said...

Lovely makes/ part makes. Looking forward to see the first one finished. It already looks beautiful. Anne x 17

Lynnecrafts said...

Lovely cards, especially the first one which has a pretty delicacy about it. Your master board colours are beautiful.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE the card you made at the weekend, wow, its fabulous! Your desk always looks tiday in comparison to mine! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I meant to stop by earlier today, but life got in the way. I didn't play this week because I am hosting my own link party and didn't want to confuse anyone. See you Friday. BTW, I am in LOVE with that Australian postage stamp!!

BJ said...

Oh love the soft gentle tones of the first card and the more vibrant ones of the second card. Really need to get round to a masterboard....Seems to have been an ATC catch up week as I got one too. Super stamp, looks like a name I'd have been called in Australia! Used to be Bilbo here LOL. Saw GP today and it's just a stubborn viral sore throat and to give it another couple of weeks to clear....Hugs BJ#3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10