Monday 28 August 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

I couldn't resist getting the clouds out again.


Very similar to the one I showed you last week but I wanted to see how it would look with a different coloured background layer.
If you didn't see the one last week you can find it here: then you can decide which one you prefer.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hard to choose, Angela, I love them both. Those clouds are just gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

Crafty Claire said...

Hello, it's been a busy few weeks but I've finally got time for a bit of blog catch up. I love this cloud masterboard and will never tire of seeing it. Always love a cloud :-)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love the punch of this cloud background - just a stunner, Angela!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10