Monday 7 August 2023

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


This is the Masterboard that I showed you last week here:


This is the second time I've used this technique with washi tape and I kept looking at this Masterboard and wondering if there was some way to use the white sections in a different way and this is what I came up with.
Hope you like it.
P.S. if you missed the first Masterboard using Washi Tape you can find details here: and here:

So here goes. 
For the new card I've used the white sections to stamp the sentiments. Really pleased with the way it looks and I used the Kate Crane stamps too for the Bunting and the Birthday Cake.


And I can't resist adding a little something to the inside of the card too.

So that's it for today, nice and quick though you may well see this Masterboard again soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea, the card is fabulous! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

Kyla said...

ooh looks great on the finished card (love washi tape its SO versatile) running late for WOYWW, thanks for visiting mine already and love the village show photos too!
kyla

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a terrific Masterboard, Ang, and I love the way you used those white strips in your card. Creativity to the max, I'd say!!

Crafty Claire said...

Ah very clever idea to use the white space too. I always think a bit of white gives it a lift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10